Services & Rates
- » Customized Therapeutic Massage
- » BodyWisdom Synergy
- » Reiki
- » Energy Work
- » Discounts
- » Payment types accepted
Customized Therapeutic Massage
Therapeutic massage uses a variety of techniques to best address the client's specific needs. Below are some examples of what different styles of massage can do for you:
Swedish Massage is a very relaxing and therapeutic style of bodywork. It combines an array of strokes such as rolling, kneading, and percussion to help the body improve its circulation. The benefits of this type of bodywork are wide-ranging and include relief from aches and pains, decreased stress levels in the body, enhanced mental clarity, and greater flexibility.
Deep Tissue Massage aims to relieve tension in the deeper layers of tissue in the body. It is a highly effective method for releasing chronic stress areas due to misalignment, repetitive motions, and past lingering injuries. Due to the nature of the deep tissue work, open communication during the session is crucial to make sure you don't get too uncomfortable.
Several session lengths are offered to fit your needs, schedule, and budget:
- The 45-minute appointment represents a spa or franchise clinic "hour" massage. It is an affordable option that allows for in-depth focus work or a full-body relaxation massage.
- The 60-minute appointment is a truly therapeutic hour of hands-on work. This will give your therapist enough time for a full-body massage that includes at least one area of deeper focus.
- The 90-minute appointment is for those who have multiple areas that need deeper work, who aren't able to fit regular appointments into their schedule, or who simply want the extra time to enjoy the sensation of relaxation.
This session combines the somatic therapy skills of Transformative Touch and Rubenfeld Synergy. The session is done with the client comfortably clothed and lying on a massage table. It combines talk and gentle touch in a safe space to help you listen to the needs of your body and find your inner resources in order to live your best life. The somatic therapist's role is a guide and mirror to discover and reflect what your body already knows.
Reiki is a Japanese form of energy work that balances the energy system in the body, which promotes relaxation. When stress is reduced, the body's natural self-healing mechanisms strengthen, helping to establish optimum health. I practice Reiki using a gentle laying on of hands, though contact is not strictly necessary. The benefits of Reiki range from the release of habitual mental/emotional stress to alleviating chronic pain.
Reiki can be a stand-alone service, or it can be added to a massage appointment in 15- or 30-minute increments. When added to a massage, the cost is an additional $15 for 15 minutes or $30 for 30 minutes.
Energy work is based on the belief that everyone has a "life force" that the body needs to sustain its balance for optimum health. Any time you experience emotional or physical illness, it indicates that your life force has become unbalanced. I work directly with your energy field to restore balance and flow to your entire system. Once your energy field has been restored to full health, your body will follow.
There is an element of energy flow in all of my work. It adds to the effectiveness of my manual technique.
- Your commitment to your health is important to me. To encourage this commitment, I would like to extend an incentive. If you schedule your next appointment within 24 hours of check-out, I will take $5 off that subsequent appointment.
- Weavers Way members also qualify for a Local First discount.
Payment types accepted
In addition to cash and check, I accept cards through Square. Square works with any US-issued and most internationally-issued magstripe or chip cards bearing a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, or UnionPay logo. Square can also process Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards.